& Sunday 27th June
Make your own Smoothie by Pedal power
We are planning
a fantastic range of cycling entertainment,
activities, retail and displays to complement
the National Sportive and Road Race Champs the same weekend.
It will take place as part of the Event Village for the Nationals, in Barley
The show activities and displays will include:
- Big Screen TV
- British Cycling Presentation Truck
- Adidas Retail Stand – includes the newly
launched Team Sky replica kits
- CNP Professional Nutrition Stand
- Gatorade Product Stand
- LCC Cycle Roadshow – including computrainer
and cycle smoothies
- UCLan Stand – including Watt Bikes
- Cottages4you stand – including competitions
to win holidays
- Pendleside Hospice – win a car raffle
- Hope Technology Retail stand
- Cycle-sport Pendle cycle try-out activities
- Circus Skills Wigwam
- Refreshment Stalls
Make a weekend of it!
We hope you are planning to stay for the weekend and
see the National Road Race Championships on the Sunday.
With the likes of Emma Pooley, Nicole Cooke, Mark
Cavendish, Bradley Wiggins, David Millar and
Team Sky competing
over the fully closed road circuit.
The women’s race will start at 8.30am and the men’s
race at 12.30.
The Event Village will include a Big Screen so you
can follow all the action and interviews, as well as the
extensive Cycle Show with activities and entertainment for all the
family and catering.
The BBC’s Hugh Porter will be the main commentator.
Please look at
our map to find out where you can view the action of The National Road
Race Championships, where the very best in UK and even World Cycling will be
Click to see
map of the
event village at Barley for the National Road Race Championship.